Monday, May 28, 2012

Ab Maero Thaakur Sio Man Leenaa ... Raag Sarang

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 1210
Shabad Video:
Shabad sung in Raag Sarang
More on Raag Sarang
Commentary on this Shabad by Rana Inderjit Singh  
Shabad Audio:  Ab Maero Thaakur Sio Man Leenaa … Raag Sarang  

Shabad Interpretation in English:


Now my mind is absorbed in my Master Waheguru. My perfect Guru has blessed me with a life that has made me mingle with my Lord Waheguru, like a fish with the water. I have cast out carnal desires, anger, greed, egotism and envy and I have offered all these vices away. The Guru has implanted the medicine of the Lord's Mantra within me, and I have met with the All-knowing Lord Waheguru. My soul belongs to You, O my Lord and Master. The Guru has got me rid of egotism, and thus I got you Almighty. Says Nanak, I have found the Lord with intuitive ease, within my own self. Devotion and worship of the Lord Waheguru is an endless treasure.


Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:

No comments:

Post a Comment