Monday, November 28, 2011

Maerai Man Prem Lago Har Teer … Raag Gaund

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 861
Shabad Video:

 Sung in Raag Gaund Deepchandi, Teen Tal, Roopak.



Shabad Interpretation in English: 

My mind yearns so deeply for the Blessed Vision of the Waheguru’s darshan, like the thirsty man without water. My mind is pierced through by the arrow of the Lord’s Love. The Lord God knows my anguish, and the pain deep within my mind. Whoever tells me the Stories of my Beloved Lord is my friend, and dear brother. O my companions, come, and let us join together; let’s sing the Glorious Praises of my Waheguru and follow the comforting advice of the True Guru. O Waheguru, fulfill the hopes of servant Nanak, he finds peace and tranquility in the blessed darshan of his Lord Waheguru.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi: 


No comments:

Post a Comment