Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ghanihar Baras Sagal Jag Chaaeya ... Raag Malhar

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 1268

Shabad Video:
Shabad sung in Raag Malhar; Taal Champ Savan (11)
More on Raag Malhar
Commentary on this Shabad by Rana Inderjit Singh 
Shabad Audio: Ghanihar Baras Sagal Jag Chaaeya ... Raag Malhar

Shabad Interpretation in English:


The clouds have rained down all over the world. My Beloved Lord Waheguru has become merciful to me; I am blessed with ecstasy, bliss and peace. My sorrows are erased, and all my thirsts are quenched, meditating on the Supreme Lord Waheguru. In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, death and birth come to an end, and the mortal does not wander anywhere, ever again. My mind and body are imbued with the Immaculate Naam, the Name of the Lord; I am lovingly attuned to His Lotus Feet. God has made Nanak His Own; slave Nanak seeks His Sanctuary.


Shabad Viyakheya in Punjabi:

No comments:

Post a Comment