Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tum Samratha Karan Karan...ਤੁਮ ਸਮਰਥਾ ਕਾਰਨ ਕਰਨ ਢਾਕਨ ਢਾਕ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਗੁਰ ਮੇਰੇ ਮੋਹਿ ਅਪਰਾਧੀ ਸਰਨ ਚਰਨ

 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 828
Shabad Video:

Shabad Audio: Tum Samratha Karan Karan

Shabad Interpretation in English:


You are the all powerful Master. The Creator of all Creation. Please cover my faults, Lord of the Universe, O my Guru. I am a sinner, I seek the sanctuary of Your Feet. Whatever we do, You see and know it; there is no way anyone can stubbornly deny this. Your glorious radiance is great! So I have heard, O God. Millions of sins are destroyed by Your Name. It is my nature to make mistakes, forever and ever; it is Your Natural Way to save sinners. You are the embodiment of kindness, and the treasure of compassion, O Merciful Lord; through the Blessed Vision of Your darshan, Nanak has found the state of redemption in life.


Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:


No comments:

Post a Comment