Thursday, July 8, 2010

Prabh Mero It ut Sada Sahaee ...ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਮੇਰੋ ਇਤ ਉਤ ਸਦਾ ਸਹਾਈ

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 1213
Shabad Video:


Shabad Audio: Prabh Mero It ut Sada Sahaee    
Shabad sung in Raag Pahari
Composition by Keerat Kaur 

Shabad Translation in English: 

Here and hereafter, Almighty Waheguru is forever my Help and Support. He is the Enticer of my mind, the Beloved of my soul. What Glorious Praises of His can I sing and chant ? He plays with me, He fondles and caresses me. Forever and ever, He blesses me with bliss. He cherishes me, like the father and the mother love their child. I cannot survive without Him, even for an instant; I shall never forget Him. Says Nanak, joining the Society of the Saints, I am enraptured, lovingly attuned to my Lord. 

Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:
अभी और हर समय के लिएसर्वशक्तिमान प्रभु मेरा सहायक है। प्रभु ने मेरे मन और मेरी आत्मा को मोह लिया है, अब मै उस के किस किस गुण का गायन करूँ। वोह मेरे साथ खेलता भी है, मुझ से प्यार भी करता है और सदा सदा मुझे भोजन भी देता है। जैसे माता पिता अपने बच्चे की पालना करते हैं उसी तरह पभु भी मेरी पालना करता है। अब तो उस प्रभु के बिना इक पल भी रहना मुश्किल हो गया है, उस को भूला नहीं जा सकता। नानक कहते हैं, साध जानो की सच्ची सगत के मिलन से मेरी प्रभु संग लिव लग गयी है। 
Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:

No comments:

Post a Comment