Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tau Mai Aaeya Sarni Aaeya..ਤਉ ਮੈ ਆਇਆ ਸਰਨੀ ਆਇਆ

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 746
Shabad Video: 
Sung in Taals: Chawtal  (12), Teen Taal (16).
Shabad Audio:   Tau Mai Aaeya Sarni Aaeya  
Shabad Interpretation in English:
O Lord, You are my Best Friend, my Companion, my Breath of Life. My mind, wealth, body and soul are all Yours; this body is sewn together by Your Blessing. You have blessed me with all sorts of gifts, you have blessed me with honor and respect. Forever and ever, You preserve my honor. You know everything. O Lord and Master, those who realize your greatness, blessed is their coming to this world. The Congregation of those humble beings is obtained by great good fortune; Nanak sacrifices himself to such Saints.
Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:


No comments:

Post a Comment