Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aukhi Ghari Na Dekhan Dayee..ਅਉਖੀ ਘੜੀ ਨ ਦੇਖਣ ਦੇਈ ਅਪਨਾ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਸਮਾਲੇ


Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 682

Shabad Video:


Sung in Raag Kalyan
Shabad Audio: Aukhi Ghari Na Dekhan Dayee
         




 Shabad Translation in English:

Oh Waheguru ! don’t let me experience or see the difficult times. Protect your Sewak. Giving His hand, He protects His devotee; with each and every breath, He cherishes him. My consciousness remains attached to God. In the beginning, and in the end, God is always my helper and companion; blessed is my friend. My mind is delighted, gazing upon the marvellous, glorious greatness of the Lord and Master. Remembering, remembering the Almighty in meditation, Nanak is in ecstasy; God, in His perfection, has protected and preserved his honor.


 Shabad Interpretation in Punjabi:

ਹੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ, ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰ  ਅਪਨੇ ਸੇਵਕ ਨੂ ਔਖੇ ਵੇਲੇ ਤੂੰ ਬਚਾ ਲੈ. ਪ੍ਰਮਾਤਮ ਤੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਭਗਤਾਂ ਦੀ ਰਖਇਆ  ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਹਰ ਸਵਾਸ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਦੇਖਭਾਲ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ. ਹੁਣ ਤੇ ਮੇਰਾ ਚਿਤ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਤੇ ਸਮਰਪਣ ਹੋ ਗਯਾ ਹੈ. ਆਦ ਤੂੰ ਅੰਤ ਤਕ ਧਨ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਾਥੀ ਤੇ ਮਦਦਗਾਰ ਹੈ. ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੀ ਵਿਸ਼ਾਲਤਾ ਤੇ ਵਡਾਈ ਦੇਖ ਮੇਰਾ ਮਨ ਹੈਰਾਨ ਹੋ ਗਯਾ ਹੈ. ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਕਰ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਆਨੰਦਿਤ ਹੋ ਗਯਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਪੂਰਨ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੇ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਸਰਾ ਦੇ ਦਿਤਾ ਹੈ.


 Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:

हे प्रभु, किरपा कर, अपने सेवक को कठिन समय से बचा ले. परमात्मा तो खुद अपने भगतों की रख्षा करता है ओर हर श्वास उन की देखभाल करता हे. अब तो मेरा हृदय प्रभु पे समर्पण हो गया है. धन्य प्रभु आदि से अंत तक हमारा साथी ओर सहायक है. मेरा मन परमात्मा की आश्चर्यजनक विशालता देख अचरज हो उठा है. प्रभु का सिमरन कर कर के नानक आनंदित हो गया है और पूर्ण प्रभु ने अपना आसरा प्रदान कर दीया है.



2 comments:

  1. Very well sung ji...

    ||Rahao|| My mind is enjoying the company of god since he is now enjoying him because he found out that god has always been my protector, he always loves me, irrespective of my religion, caste, gender, color, my big useless ego, hate, sin and all my short comings, if I go in his sharan, he give me santokh, seheg, peace of mind, destroys my ego.

    If I go in his sharan, I do not loose temper, patience, love for everyone, peace of mind which other wise if i loose is the toughest time of my life. He gives his gurmat and elevates my mind , by doing so he nurtures me, this is his nature. ||1||

    I am now always in a happy state of mind seeing this, hey Nanak, live every moment of life with this Gurmat so that you do not have to be shameful ever again due to your short comings. ||2||

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Gurbani Kirtan by your Ragi Jatha.Best of luck for future.

    ReplyDelete