Saturday, August 13, 2011

Maerae Man Maerae Man Satgur Preet Lagaee Raam .. Raag Vadhans

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 572


Commentary on this Shabad
Shabad Video: 

Sung in Raag Vadhans; Taal Roopak, Teen Taal.
More on Raag Vadhans
Shabads Audio: Maerae Man Maerae Man Satgur Preet Lagaee Raam-Vadhans 



Shabad Interpretation in English:
O my mind, The True Guru has blessed me with Love of Wahegruru. He has enshrined the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, Har, within my mind. The Name of Almighty dwells within my mind. He is the Destroyer of all pain. By great good fortune, I have obtained the Blessed Vision of the Guru's Darshan; blessed, blessed is my True Guru. While standing or sitting, always, I serve the True Guru, serving Him, I have found peace. O my mind, my mind, the True Guru has blessed me with Love.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi: 

No comments:

Post a Comment