Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tun Mera Karta Haun Sevak Tera..ਤੂੰ ਮੇਰਾ ਕਰਤਾ ਹਉ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਸਰਣਿ ਗਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਗੁਨੀ ਗਹੇਰਾ


Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 389
Shabad Video:

Shabad AudioTu Mera Karta Haun Sewak


Shabad Interpretation in English:



You are my waves, and I am Your fish. You are my Lord and Master; I wait at Your Door. You are my Creator, and I am Your servant. I have taken to Your Sanctuary, O God, most profound and excellent. You are my life, You are my Support. Beholding You, my heart-lotus blossoms forth. You are my salvation and honor; You make me acceptable. You are All-powerful, You are my strength. Night and day, I chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord, the treasure of excellence. This is Nanak's prayer to God.


Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:



2 comments:

  1. Roopak Taal.
    Which Raag is this shabad sung in ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The composition of this Shabad is not in one particular raaga but has the Adhaar of Ahir Bhairav.

    ReplyDelete