Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mohan Ghar Aavoh...ਮੋਹਨ ਘਰਿ ਆਵਹੁ ਕਰਉ ਜੋਦਰੀਆ


Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 1209

Shabad Video:

Shabad Audio: Mohan Ghar Avoh





Shabad Interpretation in English:



O my Fascinating Lord, I pray to You to come and stay into my heart. I act in pride, and speak in pride. I am mistaken and wrong, but I am still Your hand maiden, O my Beloved. I hear that You are near, but I cannot see You. I wander in suffering, deluded by doubt. The Guru has become merciful to me; He has removed the veils. Meeting with my Beloved, my mind blossoms forth in abundance. If I were to forget my Lord and Master, even for an instant, it would be like millions of days, tens of thousands of years. When I joined the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, O Nanak, I met my Lord.


Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:















10 comments:

  1. Congratulation Gurpreet,

    Awesome shabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a tremendously elegant video. Extremely slick and very touching. Congratulations indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful experience.
    I am touched.
    Thanks.
    Dr. Ravi Sharma
    Jalandhar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very melodiously sung by the group..
    keep it up ..congrats to the whole team..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waheguru Ji,
    Tusin eh Shabad bahut hi sunder gaya hai. Main eh Shabad din vich 2-3 vaar jaroor sunda han. Satguru Ji tuhade te sada hi mehar rakhan.
    Nirantar Moron
    Distt: Jalandhar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nirantar Moron ji
    Thanks for your appreciation.
    Gurpreet Kaur

    ReplyDelete
  7. this shabad should be heard by the whole world...This group is awesome...may Guru bless them with very long life...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice voice,great. keep up the good work, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  9. ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ
    ਆਪਨੇ ਵਮੇ ਅਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਪਿਲਾਇਆ ਜੀ। ਸ਼ੁਕਰੀਆ ਜੀ। ਮਨ ਸ਼ਾਂਤ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਹੂਆ ਜੀ। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ।

    ReplyDelete