Saturday, January 24, 2009

Man Tan Tera Dhan Bhe Tera..ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਧਨੁ ਭੀ ਤੇਰਾ ਤੂੰ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਮੇਰਾ


Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 106
Shabad Video:
Shabad Audio:


Shabad Interpretation in English:


O creator of universe, I have got my mind and my body from You. My wealth too
belongs to You. You are my God and my Master. Body and soul and all riches 
are Yours. Yours is the Power, O Lord of the World. Forever and ever, You are the Giver of Peace. I bow down and fall at Your Feet. I act as it pleases You, as You cause me to act, Kind and Compassionate Dear Lord. O God, from You I receive everything and You are my ornament. Whatever You give me, brings me happiness. Wherever You keep me, is heaven. You are the Cherisher of all. Meditating, meditating in remembrance, Nanak has found peace. Twenty four hours a day, I sing Your Glorious Praises. All my hopes and desires are fulfilled; I shall never again suffer sorrow.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi: 

4 comments:

  1. Very good ji, congrates!

    Gurbani & Shabad-Kirtan: youtube.com/GurbaniG
    Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji: youtube.com/GuruGranthSahibG
    Blog: gurmeetaman.blogspot.com
    Website: www.gurmeet.info

    With thanks,
    gurmeet singh dang (aman)
    --------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear AMAN /Gurmeet

    Pls have some sense before uploading your "casio-style" chants...Take this advice in right spirit/humble...Its not worth for others what you've been presenting. Thanks. PS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear anonymous,
    The comment to AMAN/Gurmeet should have been rightfully placed at the Blog or Youtube of Gurmeet Singh Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! awesome! humbling! May Waheguru take you to greater heights.
    Tarsem Singh

    ReplyDelete