Friday, January 16, 2009

Tun Jewan Tun Paran Adhara..ਤੂੰ ਜੀਵਨੁ ਤੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਅਧਾਰਾ ਤੁਝ ਹੀ ਪੇਖਿ ਪੇਖਿ ਮਨੁ ਸਾਧਾਰਾ


 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 739
ShabadVideo:
Shabad Audio: Tun Jeewan Tun Pran


Shabad Interpretation in English:



You are my Life, the very Support of my breath of life. Gazing upon You, beholding You, my mind is soothed and comforted. You are my Friend, You are my Beloved. I shall never forget You. I am Your indentured servant; I am Your slave. You are my Great Lord and Master, the treasure of excellence. There are millions of servants in Your Court - Your Royal darbaar. Each and every instant, You dwell with them. I am nothing; everything is Yours. Through and through, You abide with Nanak.


Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:

2 comments:

  1. WAHEGURU JI KAA KHAALSAA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
    beebaji chalde raho you are an inspiration for many others keep going may Waheguru bless you all
    WAHEGURU JI KAA KHAALSAA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one touched y heart <3

    ReplyDelete