Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tu Thaakuro Bairaagaro Mai Jahee Ghan Chaeree Raam … Raag Suhi

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 779
Shabad Video:
Sung in Raag Suhi; Taals Rupak(7), Deepchandi(14).



Shabad Interpretation in English:

O my Lord Waheguru, Master of all beings, You are unaffected by maya of this world. There are so many hand-maidens like me at your service. You are the ocean, the source of jewels; I do not know Your value, Lord. I do not know Your value; You are the wisest of all; please show Mercy unto me, O Lord. Show Your Mercy, and bless me with such understanding, that I may meditate on You, twenty-four hours a day. O soul, don't be so arrogant - become the dust of all, and you shall be saved. Nanak's Lord is the Master of all; He has so many hand-maidens like me.


Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi: 


No comments:

Post a Comment