Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ja Prabh Kee Haun Charulee … Raag Asa

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 400
Shabad Video: 
Sung in Raag Asa: Taal: Dadra 6 Beats.
Shabad Audio: Ja Prabh Kee Haun Charulee     


Shabad Interpretation in English:
I am God’s maid-servant; He is the highest of all. All things, big and small, are said to       belong to Him. I surrender my soul, my breath of life, and my wealth, to my Lord Master. Through His Name, I become radiant; I am known as His slave. You are Carefree, the Embodiment of Bliss. Your Name is a gem, a jewel. One who has You as her Master, is satisfied, satiated and happy forever. O my companions and fellow maidens, please implant that balanced understanding within me. Serve the Holy Saints lovingly, and find the treasure of the Lord. All are servants of the Lord Master, and all call Him their own. She alone dwells in peace, O Nanak, whom the Lord adorns.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:















Shabad Veyakheya in Hindi:

मै उस प्रभु की दासी हूँ जिस का वैभव सभ से ऊचा है।  इस संसार मे छोटी और बढ़ी सभी वस्तु उसी की बनाई हुई है। मेरा मन और मेरी आत्मा सभ उस साहिब परमात्मा को समर्पित है। क्यूंकि मै उस प्रभु की दासी हूँ, मुझे भी प्रशंशा मिलती है। प्रभु अचिंत तृप्त मणि सामान है और जिस ने उसे अपना मालिक मान  लिया है वोह पूरण रूप से तृप्त हो जाता  है। अपने मित्र और साथी संग प्रभु ज्ञान की सद्बुधी बाँट कर और साधू जनों संग हरी का खजाना प्राप्त होता है। सभी मनुष्य ही परमात्मा को अपना मानते हैं, नानक कहते हैं जिस को प्रभु आप साद गुण प्रदान करता है उस का जीवन सुख्मई हो जाता है। 



Another Shabad in Raag Asa:

No comments:

Post a Comment