Monday, October 10, 2011

Hamaarai Eaekai Hari Hari … Raag Todi

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 715
Shabad Video: 

Sung in Raag Todi; Taals: Sool taal (10), Teen taal (16).
More on Raag Todi
Shabads Audio: Hamaarai Eaekai Hari Hari … Raag Todi  
 



Shabad Interpretation in English: 

I have only the One Lord, my God. I do not recognize any other. By great good fortune, I have found my Guru. The Guru has implanted the Name of the Lord within me. The Name of the Lord, is my meditation, austerity, fasting and daily religious practice. Meditating on the Lord, I have found total joy and bliss. The Praises of the Lord are my good conduct, occupation and social class. Listening to the Kirtan of the Lord’s Praises, I am in absolute ecstasy. Says Nanak, everything comes to the homes of those who have found their Lord and Master.
Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:



No comments:

Post a Comment