Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ram Rai Hoay Baid Banvari...ਰਾਮ ਰਾਇ ਹੋਹਿ ਬੈਦ ਬਨਵਾਰੀ ਅਪਨੇ ਸੰਤਾਹ ਲੇਹੁ ਉਬਾਰੀ




Audio

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
Tears well up in my eyes, my body has become weak, and my hair has become milky-white.
My throat is tight, and I cannot utter even one word; what can I do now? I am a mere mortal.
O Lord, my King, Gardener of the world-garden, be my Physician,
and save me, Your Saint.
My head aches, my body is burning, and my heart is filled with anguish.
Such is the disease that has struck me; there is no medicine to cure it.
The Name of the Lord, the ambrosial, immaculate water, is the best medicine in the world.
By Guru's Grace, says servant Bheekhan, I have found the Door of Salvation.

See another Video


No comments:

Post a Comment