Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sun Meeta Dhoree Kau Bal Jaee .. Raag Sorath

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 612


Shabad Video: 

Sung in Raag Sorath; Taal: Keharwa, Teen Taal.
More on Raag Sorath
Shabads Audio: Sun Meeta Dhoree Kau Bal Jaee .. Raag Sorath 



Shabad Interpretation in English:

We are children of one father Waheguru, and you are my Guru. Listen my friend; my soul has surrendered to you. Reveal me the Lord Waheguru. Listen my friend; I surrender myself to the dust of your feet. This mind of mine is yours, my brother. I wash your feet, I massage and clean them; I give this mind to you. Listen, friend: I have come to Your Sanctuary; teach me, that I might unite with God. Do not be proud; seek His Sanctuary, and accept as good all that He does. Listen, friends: dedicate your soul, body and your whole being to Him; thus you shall receive the Blessed Vision of His Darshan. He has shown mercy to me, by the Grace of the Saints; the Waheguru's Name is sweet to me. The Guru has shown mercy to servant Nanak; I see the casteless, immaculate Lord everywhere.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:

No comments:

Post a Comment