Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tu Samrath Sada Hum Deen Bhekharee Ram .. Raag Bihagra

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 547

Shabad Video: 
Sung in Raag Bihagra; Taal Roopak, Teen Taal.



Shabad Interpretation in English:


You are eternal and all powerful, I am a mere beggar, Waheguru. I am intoxicated with the love of Maya, save me, Waheguru! Bound down by greed, emotional attachment and corruption, I have made so many mistakes. The creator is both attached and detached from entanglements. One obtains the fruits of his own actions. Show kindness to me, O Purifier of sinners, I am so tired of wandering through reincarnation. Prays Nanak, I am the slave of the Lord. God is the Support of my soul, and my breath of life.



Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:



Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:
 हे प्रभु तूं अनन्त शक्तिशाली है, मैं तो गरीब भिखारी हूँ. मैं इस संसार की मोह माया में फंसा हूं मुझे इस में से निकाल. लोभ मोह और भ्रष्ट कामों मे फंस कर मै ने बहुत दुःख पाए हैं. परमात्मा तो सभी बन्धनों से मुक्त है, हम तो अपने कर्मो का ही फल पते हैं. मै तो कई जन्मो के चक्रों से अब हार गया हूँ. हे पतितपावन, अपनी किरपा कर के मुझे इस दुभीदा से निकाल. नानक प्रभु से विनती करता है, मैं तो परमातम का सेवक हूँ और प्रभु ही मेरे प्राणों का आधार है.      



No comments:

Post a Comment