Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sun Sun Jeeva Soay Tumharee .. Raag Maajh

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 104
Shabad Video: 

Sung in Raag Maajh : Taals: Jhap Taal (10), Teen Taal (16).

Shabad Audio: 

Shabad Interpretation in English:
Hearing of You, I live. You are my Beloved, my Master, Utterly Great. You alone know Your Ways. I grasp Your Support, Lord of the World.Singing Your Glorious Praises, my mind is rejuvenated. Hearing Your Sermon, all filth is removed. Joining the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, I meditate forever on the Merciful Almighty. I dwell on my Waheguru with each and every breath.This understanding has been implanted within my mind, by Guru’s Grace.By Your Grace, the Divine Light has dawned. The Merciful Waheguru cherishes everyone. True, True, True is that Waheguru. He Himself is Forever, forever and ever.Your Playful Ways are revealed, O my Beloved. Beholding them, Nanak is enraptured.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:


No comments:

Post a Comment