Friday, December 5, 2008

Hon Kachu Na Jano Tere Saar...ਹਉ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਜਾਨਉ ਤੇਰੀ ਸਾਰ ਤੂ ਕਰਿ ਗਤਿ ਮੇ਼ਰੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਦਇਆਰ


Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 1181
Shabad Video:
Shabad Audio: Haun Kacho Na Jano




Shabad Interpretation in English:


You are the Great Giver; You continue to give. You permeate and pervade my soul, and my breath of life. You have given me all sorts of foods and dishes. I am unworthy; I know none of Your Virtues at all. I do not understand anything of Your Worth. Save me, O my Merciful Lord Waheguru. I have not practiced meditation, austerities or good actions. I do not know the way to meet You. Within my mind, I have placed my hopes in the One Lord alone. The Support of Your Name shall carry me across. You are the Expert, O Waheguru, in all powers. The fish cannot find the limits of the water. You are Inaccessible and Unfathomable, the Highest of the High. I am small, and You are so very Great. Those who meditate on You are wealthy. Those who attain You are rich. Those who serve You are peaceful. Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the such saints.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi: 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment