Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Aab Hum Chalee Thakur Pay Haar.. ਅਬ ਹਮ ਚਲੀ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਪਹਿ ਹਾਰਿ


Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 527
Shabad Video: 

Sung in Raga Devgandhari
Shabad Audio: Aab Hum Chalee Thakur Pay Haar   






Shabad Interpretation in English:

Now, I have come, exhausted, to my Lord and Master leaving all other support.Now that I have come seeking Your Sanctuary, God, please, either save me, or kill me.I have burnt the cunningness and the cleverness of this world.Some speak good of me, and some speak ill of me, but I have surrendered my body to You.Whoever comes to Your Sanctuary, O God, Lord and Master, You save by Your Merciful Grace.Servant Nanak has entered Your Sanctuary, Dear Lord; O Lord, please, protect his honor !

 Shabad Interpretation in Punjabi:


Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:

अब मैं दूसरे सभी सहारे छोड़ के अपने मालिक प्रभु की शरण आ गई हूँ. हे प्रभु, मैं तेरी शरण आ गई हूँ अब तूं चाहे अपने पास रख ले या मार दे, तेरी मर्जी. लोगों की चतुराई और उपमा मैं ने आग मे भस्म कर दी है. कोइ मुझे चाहे भला कहे या बुरा कहे मैं ने तो अपना तन प्रभु चरणों में अर्पण कर दीया है. हे मालिक जो भी तरी शरण आता है तूं अपनी किरपा द्वारा उस की रक्षा करता है. हे प्रभु मुरारी तेरा सेवक नानक तरी शरण आया है तूं उस की लाज रख.

No comments:

Post a Comment