Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ab Mai Sukh Payo Gur Aagh …Raag Jaitsri


Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 701
Shabad Video: 

Sung in Raag Jaitsri. Taals: Keharva, Deepchandi.
More on Raag Jaitsri
Shabads Audio: Ab Mai Sukh Payo Gur Aagh …Raag Jaitsri 


  Shabad Interpretation in English:

Now, I have found peace, bowing before the Guru. I have abandoned cleverness, quieted my anxiety, and renounced my egotism. When I looked, I saw that everyone was enticed by emotional attachment; then, I hurried to the Guru’s Sanctuary. In His Grace, the Guru engaged me in the Lord’s service, and then, the Messenger of Death gave up pursuing me. I swam across the ocean of fire, when I met the Saints, through great good fortune. O servant Nanak, I have found total peace; my consciousness is attached to the Lord’s feet.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:









Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:

अब मुझे गुरु के सम्मुख सुख ओर शांति की प्राप्ती हो गई है. अब मैंने चतुराई छोड़, अपनी चिंताओं को भूल ओर अहंग्कार को त्याग दीआ है. जब चारों ओर देखतां हूँ सभी को मोह माया के जंजाल में फंसा पता हूँ, तब मैं भाग के गुरु की शरण में आ गया हूँ. गुरु की किरपा से मेरा प्रभु से नाता जुड़ा गया है और मेरे अन्दर से मौत का डर भाग गया है. संत जनों के मेल से मैं अगन सागर को पार कर सका हूँ.  नानक कहते हैं कि प्रभु के चरणों मैं चित लगाने से मुझे सभी सुखों की प्रप्ती हो गई है.

No comments:

Post a Comment