Friday, December 5, 2008

Aese Gur ko Bal Bal Jaeya .. ਐਸੇ ਗੁਰ ਕਉ ਬਲਿ ਬਲਿ ਜਾਈਐ



Audio

Sri Guru Granth Sahib 1301


The one who bows in humble reverence to the Primal Lord, the Lord of all beings
- I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to such a Guru; He Himself is liberated, and He carries me across as well.
Which, which, which of Your Glorious Virtues should I chant? There is no end or limitation to them.
There are thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, many millions of them, but those who contemplate them are very rare.
I am wonder-struck, wonder-struck, wonder-struck and amazed, dyed in the deep crimson color of my Beloved.
Says Nanak, the Saints savor this sublime essence, like the mute, who tastes the sweet candy, but only smiles.



See another Video

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful kirtan. Thank you for connecting us to the nectar filled Gurbani. May Waheguru bless you for such wonderful sewa and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melodious Kirtan in Sundari and on gurmat Gian website. Thanks a lot for this heart touching music and bani...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Navdeep singh ji for your appreciation.
    Gurpreet Kaur

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Jasbir Budwal and I am from Toronto Canada.

    I have enjoyed your classical style of Kirtan that pre-dates to the times of Satguru Nanak Dev Ji.

    His holiness Sri Satguru Jagjit Singh Ji kept the maradya of classical kirtan a live in Sri Bheni Sahib. The Namdhari's are known for their classical style of kirtan as well.

    I had the chance to visit India in October 2008 and I visited Sri Bheni Sahib.

    I hope you will continue this style of kirtan and you are doing a wonderful job.

    To listen to Namdhari kirtan you could go to www.namdhari-world.com

    Sincerely,

    Jasbir Budwal

    ReplyDelete
  6. beutiful kirtan god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  7. SAT SHRI AKAAL TO ALL MEMBERS OF GURMAT GIAN GROUP.....I AM ONKAR SINGH FROM ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.....I CAN'T EXPLAIN IN THE WORDS THE AMRIT I AM GETTING FROM THE HOLY SHABADS SING BY ALL MY SISTERS......THANKS A LOT FOR LET ME LISTEN THIS SUCH NICE VOICE AND WONDERFUL RAAG KIRTAN.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I haven't heard this style of kirtan in a long time. It gave me goosebumps, you ladies are amazing. I find it very difficult to connect with kirtan that is not raag/classical based as I was also trained that way. This is very refreshing to hear, bringing tears to my eyes. Thankyou so much. I shall make sure I listen on a regular basis so that I can hopefully have an influence on my unborn child.

    Jagjit Kaur (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jagjit Kaur Ji for liking the Shabad Kirtan. May Waheguru Bless you with a Happy and Healthy GurSikh Child.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keertan nirmolak heera.......
    Thanks for sharing such a priceless jewel in such a beautiful way.
    Harkirat Singh

    ReplyDelete