Friday, November 25, 2011

Gur Dukh Kataea Deeno Daan … Raag Bilawal

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 779

Shabad Video: 

Sung in Raag Bilawal; Taals Keharwa,Teen Taal.



Shabad Interpretation in English: 


Within my heart, I meditate on the Lotus Feet of God. My problems are gone and I have found total peace. The Guru has blessed me by relieving me of my sufferings. My birth and life has been rendered fruitful. The inexpressible praise of Waheguru is like Ambrosial Nectar. Says Nanak, the spiritually wise persons live by meditating on Waheguru.


Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi: 

 


Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:

अपने हिरदय मे प्रभु के चरणों का ध्यान करने से दुखों का नाश होता है और सभी सुखों की प्राप्ती होती है. गुरु ने मेरे ऊपर किरपा कर मेरे दुखों का निवारण कीया है और मेरा यह जीवन सफल हो गया है. प्रभु के अकथनीय गुण अमृत सरोवर सामान. नानक कहते हैं, ज्ञानवान जीव प्रभु के गुणों का जाप कर जीवन व्यतीत करते हैं. 

No comments:

Post a Comment