Friday, January 23, 2009

Mai Banjaran Ram Ke - (with Commentry)....ਮੈ ਬਨਜਾਰਨਿ ਰਾਮ ਕੀ ਤੇਰਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਵਖਰੁ ਵਾਪਰੁ ਜੀ






Shabad Video:

Shabad Audio:Mai BanjaranRam Kee


Shabad Interpretation in English:

What if I were to become a deer, and live in the forest, picking and eating fruits and roots. - by Guru's Grace, I am a sacrifice to my Master. Again and again, I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice. I am the shop-keeper of the Lord. Your Name is my merchandise and trade. If I were to become a cuckoo, living in a mango tree, I would still contemplate the Word of the Shabad. I would still meet my Lord and Master, with intuitive ease; the Darshan, the Blessed Vision of His Form, is incomparably beautiful. If I were to become a fish, living in the water, I would still remember the Lord, who watches over all beings and creatures. My Husband Lord dwells on this shore, and on the shore beyond; I would still meet Him, and hug Him close in my embrace. If I were to become a snake, living in the ground, the Shabad would still dwell in my mind, and my fears would be dispelled. O Nanak, they are forever the happy soul-brides, whose light merges into His Light.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:




No comments:

Post a Comment