Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tere Kavan Kavan Gun Keh Keh Gavan..ਤੇਰੇ ਕਵਨ ਕਵਨ ਗੁਣ ਕਹਿ ਕਹਿ ਗਾਵਾ ਤੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਗੁਣੀ ਨਿਧਾਨਾ



Shabad Video:





Shabad Audio:




Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 735

Which, which of Your Glorious Virtues should I sing and recount, Lord? You are my Lord and Master, the treasure of excellence.
I cannot express Your Glorious Praises. You are my Lord and Master, lofty and benevolent.
The Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is my only support.
If it pleases You, please save me, O my Lord and Master; without You, I have no other at all.
You alone are my strength, and my Court, O my Lord and Master; unto You alone I pray.
There is no other place where I can offer my prayers; I can tell my pains and pleasures only to You.
Water is locked up in the earth, and fire is locked up in wood.
The sheep and the lions are kept in one place; O mortal, meditate on the Lord, and your doubts and fears shall be removed.
So behold the glorious greatness of the Lord, O Saints; the Lord blesses the dishonored with honor.
As dust rises from underfoot, O Nanak, so does the Lord make all people fall at the feet of the Holy.

1 comment:

  1. this shabad has deeply touched the core of my heart. i bless this group to achieve great heights.

    ReplyDelete