Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sajanara Mera Sajanara....ਸਾਜਨੜਾ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਾਜਨੜਾ ਨਿਕਟਿ ਖਲੋਇਅੜਾ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਾਜਨੜਾ

Shabad Video: 

Audio



Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page 924


Friend, my Friend - standing so near to me is my Friend!
Beloved, the Lord my Beloved - with my eyes, I have seen the Lord, my Beloved!
With my eyes I have seen Him, sleeping upon the bed within each and every heart; my Beloved is the sweetest ambrosial nectar.
He is with all, but he cannot be found; the fool does not know His taste.
Intoxicated with the wine of Maya, the mortal babbles on about trivial affairs; giving in to the illusion, he cannot meet the Lord.
Says Nanak, without the Guru, he cannot understand the Lord, the Friend who is standing near everyone.
See another Video


You may like to hear this shabad in Raag Ramkali:

No comments:

Post a Comment