Monday, November 17, 2014

Rasna Japtee Tu Hee Tu Hee .. ਰਸਨਾ ਜਪਤੀ ਤੂਹੀ ਤੂਹੀ

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ang: 1215
Shabad Video:
Commentary on this Shabad by Rana Inderjit Singh

Shabad Audio:

Shabad Interpretation in English:
My tongue chants your Name, and only your Name. In the mother’s womb, You sustained me, and in this mortal world, You alone help me. Thou are my father, Thou my mother and Thou my friend, well-wisher and brother. Thou are my family and Thou my only support. Thou alone are the giver of life to me. Thou are my treasure and Thou my wealth, Thou alone are my emerald and jewel. You are the wish-fulfilling Elysian tree. Nanak has found You through the Guru, and now he is full of intense pleasure and joy.
Shabad Interpretation in Punjabi:
ਹੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ, ਮੇਰੀ ਰਸਨਾ ਤੇਰਾ ਤੇ ਕੇਵਲ ਤੇਰਾ ਹੀ ਜਾਪੁ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਗਰਭ ਵਿਚ ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਪਾਲਨਾ ਕਰਦਾਂ ਰਿਹਾਂ ਹੈਂ ਤੇ ਇਸ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਹਾਰਾ ਹੈਂ।  ਹੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਪਿਤਾ ਮਾਤਾ ਤੇ ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਅਤੇ ਭਾਈ ਵੀ ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਹੈਂ।  ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਤੇ ਆਸਰਾ ਹੈਂ ਅਤੇ ਮੈਨੂ ਜਿੰਦਗੀ ਦੇਣਵਾਲਾ ਵੀ ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਹੈਂ।  ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਖਜ਼ਾਨਾ ਤੇ ਸੰਪਤੀ ਹੈਂ ਤੇ ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਮੇਰੇ ਲਈ ਹੀਰੇ ਮੋਤੀ ਹੈਂ।  ਪ੍ਰਭੂ  ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਮੇਰੇ ਲਈ ਓਹ ਵਰਿਕਸ਼ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਮਨੁਖ ਦੀ ਸਾਰੀ ਇਛਾਵਾਂ ਪੂਰੀ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ. ਨਾਨਕ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਸਦਕਾ ਤੈਨੂ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਹੁਣ ਓਹ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਵਿਚ ਮਸਤ ਹੋ ਗਯਾ ਹੈ। 
Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:
 हे प्रभु, मेरी रसना तेरा और केवल तेरा ही जाप करती है। माँ के गर्भ में तूं ही मुझे पालता रहा है और अब इस संसार मे भी तूं ही मेरा सहारा है। हे प्रभु तूं ही मेरा पिता माता और मित्र एवं भाई भी तूं ही है। तूं ही मेरा परिवार और आसरा है और मुझे ज़िंदगी देने वाला भी तूं ही है। तूं ही मेरा खज़ाना और सम्पति है और तूं ही मेरे लिए हीरे मोती है। प्रभु तूं ही वोह वृक्ष है जो मनुस्य की सभी इछाओं की पूर्ती करता है। नानक ने गुरु किरपा द्वारा तुझे प्राप्त कर लिया है और वोह अब ख़ुशी से मस्त हो गया है।

No comments:

Post a Comment