Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sansar Samundae Taar Gobindae .. Raag Basant Mukhari


Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ang 1196
Shabad Video:
 

Shabad Sung in Raag Basant Mukhari; Taal: Mata (9)
More on Raag Basant Mukhari
 
Commentary on this Shabad by Rana Inderjit Singh:


Shabad Audio:

Sansar Samundae Taar Gobindae .. Raag Basant Mukhari
 
Shabad Interpretation in English:
O Lord of the Universe, please carry me across the world-ocean. Carry me across, O Beloved Father. The tidal waves of greed constantly assault me. My body is drowning, O Lord. I cannot steer my ship in this storm. I cannot find the other shore, O Beloved Lord. Please be merciful, and unite me with the True Guru; carry me across, O Lord. Says Naam Dayv, I do not know how to swim. Give me Your arm, give me Your arm, O Beloved Lord.
Shabad Interpretation in Punjabi:
ਓ ਮੇਰੇ  ਪਿਯਾਰੇ ਪਿਤਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ, ਇਸ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਦੇ ਮਲਿਕ, ਮੈਨੂ ਇਸ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਸਮੰਦਰ ਤੂੰ ਤਾਰ ਲੈ. ਲੋਭ ਦੀ ਲਹਰ੍ਰਾਂ ਮੇਰੇ ਉੱਪਰ ਬਹੁਤ ਮਾਰ ਕਰ ਰਹੀਆਂ ਹਨ, ਹੈ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ, ਮੇਰੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਅਵਸਥਾ ਇਸ ਵਿਚ ਡੂਬੀ ਜਾ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ. ਇਸ ਤੁਫਾਨ ਵਿਚ ਫਸੀ ਕਿਸ਼ਤੀ ਨੂ ਪਾਰ ਉਤਾਰਨਾ ਮੇਰੇ ਲਈ ਬਹੁਤ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਲ ਹੈ. ਪਿਯਾਰੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ, ਮੈਨੂ ਤੇਰੀ ਰਾਹ ਨਹੀ ਦਿਖ ਰਹੀ. ਤੂੰ ਮੇਰੇ ਉੱਪਰ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰ ਤੇ ਮੈਨੂ ਸੱਚੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਲ ਮਿਲਾ ਤੇ ਇਸ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਤੂੰ ਪਾਰ ਉਤਾਰ ਮੇਰੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ. ਨਾਮਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਕੇਹਦੇ ਹਨ, ਮੈਨੂ ਤੇ ਤੈਰਨਾ ਵੀ ਨਹੀ ਆਉਂਦਾ, ਮੈਨੂ ਅਪਨੀ ਬਾਂਹ ਦੇ ਕੇ ਬਚਾ ਲੈ, ਪਿਯਾਰੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ.
Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:
ओ मेरे प्यारे पिता प्रभु, इस् सन्सार् के मलिक्, मुझे इस् सन्सार् समुन्द्र् से तार् लो. लोभ् की लहरें मुझ् पर् बहुत् मार् कर् रही हैं, हे प्रभु, और मैं इस मे डूबा जा रहा हूँ. इस तूफान मे फ्सी किश्ती को पार उतारना मेरे बस मे नही है. प्यारे प्रभु, मुझे तेरी राह नही दिख रही. तुम मुझ पे किरपा कर और सच्चे गुरु संग मिलाप कर मुझे इस संसार से पार उतार. नामदेव जी कहते हैं, मुझे तो तेरना भी नही आता, प्रभु मुझे अपना हाथ दे कर बचा लो.
More Shabads in Raag Basant:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment